Home » Scrap Processing Machines
Category Archives: Scrap Processing Machines
With the increasing trend of the scrap generation procedure, it has become a necessity to implement a refined technology to perform the entire method efficiently. Understanding the utility of the scrap manufactures that affords a huge volume of resources to the industry. Understanding the fact, it design the amazing Scrap Baler machine that enables the industries to obtain the scrap resources. All sorts of junk, be it plastic, metal, paper etc can be suitable performed with the machine gaining an output of minimum sized bundles.
In addition, there turns out also a reduction in transportation cost that forms another vital favorable aspect of the scrap balers. It occupies minimum space in the factory that enables the industries to maintain the system without any operational difficulty. The heavy-duty machines even accompany a high durability providing a long-term service. Such outstanding Balers allow utilization of the furnace area reduces losses and prevents fire hazards.
1. Single Action Baler
Itdesigns the amazing Single Action Baler that accompanies a refined technology with a suitable packed together opportunity. It emerges as one of the vital benefits of the system due to which it occupies an admirable outlook in the industries worldwide.
- It involves an easy operating system with a single manually operated direction valve.
- Two safety valves, the limit valve and the check valve play a vital role protecting the system from any accidental circumstances.
- It achieves a single compressed entity that is fastened over the strait.
- Ensures a tremendous functionality after the machine is established in the industrial unit.
- We input a beneficial feature that allows the operator to maintain the performance according to the particular requirement.
- It offers a long-term highly efficiency with the plates that are highly resistant to certain unruly bustles.
2. Double Action Baler
A Double action baler integrates a dual functionality one is operating top wise and the other lengthwise. It incorporates a small compact look that is compatible for the small-scale industries accommodating a weight of 5-8tons. Hence, a suitable amount of scrap processing comes out at each shift that provides ample inventories for the industries using the above-mentioned machine. Furthermore, it follows a refined design consisting of two cylinders, the lid cylinder and the rear-pressing cylinder. The Direction control valve operates the two cylinders that again involve a manual intervention.
- The two direction valves enable an easy operational procedure with suitable manual control.
- It integrates the necessary features that are the limit valve and check valve to prevent any accidental situation.
- Various Ferrous and non-ferrous pieces and other materials attain an easy scrap bailing procedure with the double action baler.
- It attains a single compressed entity that is affixed over the strait.
- The plates that the system integrates accompany a robust feature that is strongly resistance to adverse conditions. Even it is easily expendable thus affording a stringent durability with tremendous functionality.
- Double action Baler certifies a flawless after sale performance without any negative issues.
- The peripheries of the chambers possess the blades that help with an accurate shearing process. A top lid is present in order to shear the material that attains an imperfect size.
- An efficient heat control system is established that keeps the oil with a cooling temperature.
- In addition, the entire machine can be equipped with an automated system with a fully a PLC power approach.
- It customize the efficiency of the machine that is controlled according to the particular requirement.
3. Triple Action Baler
Understanding the specific requirement for the large-scale industries that require a high volume of production with greater efficiency. A triple action baler can be one of the most suitable options for them that enable a functionality that allows operating from three sides. Hence, the scrap machine can undergo a press either from the top, or lengthwise and finally from the side. It is equipped with an outstanding EAF feature ensuring high consumption of the scrap.
Triple action balers consist of diverse figure and dimensions that we implement with an intention to serve the entire industrial needs. A weight of 25 tons is lodged per hour thus capable to carry out a huge industrial labor efficiently without any operational trouble.
Khaidem Rajit is a social media analyst and writes a content for Advance Hydrau-Tech Pvt. Ltd. The company is well-known for maunfacturing all types of Scrap Processing Machines such as Baling Machines, Metal Shredders, Shearing Machines, Paper Baler , Briquetting Machines, Fodder Block Making Machines etc. He can be found on Twitter here
We are glad to inform you that ADVANCE HYDRAU-TECH PVT. LTD. has launched new Fully PLC Controlled Continuous Scrap Baler worldwide.
Last month Advance Hydrau-Tech takes participate in IETF 2013 – International Engineering and Technology Fair which is held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The main focus of the exhibition is to make the leading experts related to metal and metallurgy industry aware of the latest and advanced techniques which are required for making this industry more advanced.
Continuous Scrap Baler is one of the limelight of the exhibition for its specific design application with high rated performance. It is one of the latest scrap processing machines which allows multi-shift operation and capable of handling continuous feeding of scrap as a result eliminates the manual feeding.
Fully touch screen operation machine and cycle time of the machine is 45 sec. which produce upto 70/80 bales/hr.
Here is the some glimpse of the event at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
Advance Hydrau-Tech is the first Indian Company who manufacturing scrap processing machines and exports worldwide since 1978. The main motive of the Company is to turned waste into resources and it is the only reason that Company has expertised in three different entities : i) Scrap Processing Machines, ii) Agro Waste Machines & iii) Re-Refining of Used Lubricating Oil/Waste Oil.
Advance Hydrau-Tech is going to participate in Waste Management and Recycling India which will be held from 8-10 April 2013 at India Expo Centre and Mart, Greater Noida Expressway, Delhi.
Advance Hydrau-Tech is the first India based company manufacturing all types of scrap processing machines since 1978 is now collaborates with Italian based Company “Taurus” Europe’s No.1 Company and is best known for manufacturing shear baler, box shear, compact baler and car baler.
The agreement between the two companies is that Advance Hydrau-Tech now take the responsibility of erection, commissioning, installation and after-sales servicing all the heavy metal shear baler in Asian continent and Taurus will take the same responsibility in terms of Advance Hydrau-Tech’s scrap processing machines in Europe continent.
As far the collaboration between the two companies, there is no doubt that both the companies will bring new revolution in waste processing machines. Moreover, AHTPL(Advance Hydrau-Tech Pvt. LTd.) has rich experience more than 32 years in the same field of manufacturing all types of scrap processing machines across the globe so it will be more easier to render valuable after sales service to all end-users in the Asian sub continent related to all highly-sophisticated heavy metal shear balers.