These days it has become all the more necessary to separate the different types of materials found in the waste streams so that it becomes possible to recover lots of useful material. This process also minimizes the amount of material which has to be sent to the landfill so that it allows the recyclable materials to find a new incarnation.
Separation Technologies : There are waste companies which deal with the sorting of materials and they will most certainly make use of one or more of these types of waste Material Handling Equipment:
- Eddy current separator: This type of waste Material Handling Equipment has been specifically made for the separation of metals. In this equipment an eddy current occurs on the exposure of a conductor to a changing magnetic field. In simple words, it is the electromagnetic way by which the ferrous and non-ferrous metals can be divided.
- Trommel separators: You can make use of these materials to separate materials based on their particular size. These types of equipments Can Sorter waste material as here the waste is fed into a large rotating drum. This drum has already been perforated with holes of a certain size. If there are materials which are smaller than the diameter of the holes they will drop whereas the bigger particles will remain in the drum.
- X-ray technology: It is with the help of the X-ray that a distinction can be made between the different types of waste which are all based on their density.
- Manual sorting: People all over the world are still making use of manual sorting of waste.
- Induction sorting: Here, the waste material is sent on a conveyor belt which has lots of sensors underneath it. It is these sensors which help to locate those metals which can be separated by a system of fast air jets which have been duly linked to the sensors.
- Mobile sorting: Under the present recycling culture, sorting is indeed set to increase. It is indeed not possible for all of the companies to transport the waste to their own plants so as to effectively separate them. Often circumstances require that the work needs to be done on site. It is because of these reasons that the mobile sorting machines are becoming a necessity.
Many companies are still paving the way in the sorting of waste by making use of the aforementioned technologies. However, they are still constantly developing many more innovative and effective waste Material Handling Equipment. If you wish to sort waste material a wide array of ways are there to get the job done. In the end we can say that effective recycling certainly relies on effective sorting. With a multitude of sorting technologies which are available on the market today, there is a trend to separate as much useful waste as possible so as to deal with it in the most appropriate manner. It is for this reason that different types of waste Material Handling Equipment are needed who Can Sorter these complex waste materials into useful and meaningful products so that they can be further used by mankind.
About The Author :
Khaidem Rajit – a blogger and content writer for Advance Hydrau-Tech Pvt. Ltd. The company is well-known for maunfacturing all types of Scrap Processing Machines such as Baling Machines, Metal Shredders, Shearing Machines, Paper Baler , Briquetting Machines, Fodder Block Making Machines etc. He can be found on Twitter as @rajit2010.